Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Update

Hey!

Since I posted this link on the bottom of my Christmas card figured I should update this with a quick synopsis of the year.

I finished residency at Wake Forest in Emergency Medicine in July and moved down to Augusta, GA to work at MCG (Georgia Health Sciences Univ) and now Augusta Regents University as a wilderness medicine fellow. I work attending shifts in the emergency dept - and then get to do a lot of wilderness medicine stuff which includes courses, conferences, trips, etc.
most of these adventures are chronicled here.

Next year I've accepted a position in the emergency department at Carilion in Roanoke Virginia. I'm hoping to eventually help contribute to wilderness medicine opportunities for in Roanoke.

I'm also a co-founder of blue ridge adventure medicine llc which is a new organization designed to offer hands on scenario based wilderness medicine education.

No comments:

Post a Comment